Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My growing angel

Here are some new ...well old, pics for ya'll to enjoy! My son is growing to fast. I am so sorry I can't keep this updated. The computer at work has not been behaving and not allowing me to upload stuff. I hope you enjoy these!

This is from last month. Cody was in the barn helping daddy do some work! You can see by the grease and the wrench in his had. He loves to be outside!!
This is a month old also....or maybe more now? These are the girls I was pregnant with and our sons. From L to R (Mariann and John Clark, Me and Cody, Nikole and Brody New)
This is my precious angel and his first time at the lake. March 17 I think the date was...it was mid March for spring break. We went and visited the Hayden's. He had a blast!
This was Easter morning. The kids were waiting on us to finish getting ready! They are so sweet together.
Here is Cody about 2 months ago. He was sitting with daddy in the recliner. He has daddy's hat on backwards. He loves his daddy time!

3 comments:

kathy b. said...

love the hat pic. He is getting so BIG. Thanks for updating, keep on doing it. A. Kathy

vaddicks said...

I love the lake picture! Jackson loves the pool so much that I went to Wal-Mart and bought him his own kiddie pool. Your son is so adorable! I wish we loved closer for them to play....and us!

Kiki said...

yay, Cody!!! He is so cute!! Can't wait to see you both!