Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby Update


Well I went to the Doctor this morning and had a pretty good visit. They did my sonogram finally!!! and I am not 11 weeks pregnant anymore...I am now 12 weeks pregnant. They changed my due date to Nov. 20. The baby is bigger and older than we thought! YEY...Good bye first trimester! Whahoo! She said everything looked good and healthy so far. I got to hear the baby's heart beat and see its hands and feet and it was very cute. Very active this morning. My tech that did the ultrasound for me said she thinks it may be a girl, but of course it is still way too early to tell. My doctor also told me I have A negative blood, which gives me the RH factor, which means I have to gt a shot of relgam (?) at about 20 weeks. She said my body will try to make up antibodies to attack the baby. Not so serious with the first pregnancy, but more usually with #2 or later. So I will get the shot. (Oh how I love shots!) Other than that, I go again in 4 wks.
I have been starting to feel a little better, although Clint won't vouch for that, but I do have somewhat more energy than before, and my appetite has come back, so things are looking good. If I can just pass the dizzy spells, and feeling as though I am going to pass out. She said it was normal, so I just have to be careful and get through it.

No comments: