Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The days just seem to fly by!

Sorry it has been 12 days since I have been on here and written anything. Seems like the days just fly by and before you know it, its been 2 weeks. WOW...hope Nov and Dec get here soon! I have lots going on at that time!
Things are getting a little better for me. I got quite a bit of stuff marked off my list of things to be done over the weekend. So that helped me to feel better. I even cleaned house. That was impressive. Clint bought me a new washer and dryer over the weekend. I love it. Our washer and dryer before was handed down to us by his parents. They were needing to be replaced at that time, so I figure us getting 4 years of use out of them was great. Clint said with the baby coming he wanted a washer and dryer that would work and not cause us problems. (Especially since he wants the baby to wear cloth diapers instead of the easy to chunk in the trash can kind!)
I have lots of things going through my mind now. Thing I have to think about and make decisions on. {What am I going to do with the baby's room, what hospital am I going to deliver at, what are we going to do about child care, how am I going to get my husband that new pick up truck he so deserves, I need to rebudget for baby, can we really afford this, how do I keep my husband calm when I'm not} Just stuff to add to my list and mark off I guess.

Hope everyone's well. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

O.k.....baby's room, hospital, childcare. I have a ton of websites on nursery ideas for you, if you want them. Your Doctor might only deliver at one hospital. Did you ask her where she delivers? Childcare...good luck! All I can say is pray, pray, pray! And I'm with clint on the cloth diapers, the first few weeks anyway. When you switch from breast milk to formula, he might change his mind. Love you! Don't stress out! Everything will be great. It will be work, but great.

vaddicks said...

Of course you can't "afford" to have a baby...it is tough, but people make it work all of the time. That is one of the biggest concers that Eric and I have. We are decorating the room in antique baseball stuff. I love it! There is a woman I know that lives next door. She has a complete nursery set (bedding, lamp, pictures, mobile, curtains, diaper stacker, EVERYTHING) and she will sell it all for $100.00, which is REALLY sticking cheap. She paid $250.00 alone for the bumper liner for the crib. It is really cute, and if Eric and I hadn't already bought everything for Jackson's room, we would have gotten it. It is light blue, red, and yellow plaid, so it fits a boy or girl. I can try and get pictures if you want.