Thursday, May 29, 2008

My growing belly


Well I am gaining some weight. YEY! about 8 lbs I guess. I have had to change to maternity clothes. Or at least the bottoms for now. I am about 32 inches around. Feeling better, but still having my days. The dizziness is what is really kicking my booty. But I am making it through, and taking each day as it comes. My next Dr's appointment is next Thurs, June 5.
As of now I am 15 weeks. They say I should start feeling the baby move in the next week to 4 weeks. I am ready for that. I can't wait. I am also ready to find out what it is. I have so much planning to do. Still undecided on how to do the baby's room, but am thinking more shapes and colors than animals or themes. But you never know, anything could change my mind at this point. I really need to get into the spare bedroom (the baby's room) and just get it cleaned out and ready for baby stuff to be moved in. Its on my to do list.
Clint and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. The years sure go by fast. (I can only imagine how much faster they will go when we have the baby. ) We had a very simple evening, but then again that is us. He had the kitchen cleaned when I got home. (which he has been doing a lot of) And we had a really simple dinner. Tuna fish and egg sandwiches. YUM! He made it. Robyn's just not a cook. Especially after being at work for 11 1/2 hours. That tends to tucker you out! We watched a movie together, and then went to bed....I don't think I would have wanted it to go any other way. Well unless we were off work completely and spent the day together fishing on the lake. That would have been nice! ;)
I am thinking about having my "Dallas" baby shower in December when I come home for Christmas. Like an after baby shower. That way, people who don't get to see me much anyway will have time to see and play with the baby. And it means only one trip home for me. Which will make things easier....and cheaper. Still in the planning, but thinking.

Hope everyone is well and having a fantastic day! Much love xoxo

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Don't forget that you do have a creative and artistic sister that would love to help you come up with ideas for the baby's room. You don't have to like them or even use them. Just know I am eager to help. I was actually going to ask you about that because I have a few things in mind that I want to make for the baby-paintings and blankets and such. It would help if you would post a picture of your stroller/carseat so I know what it looks like.(and anything else that might be going into the baby's room. Love you!