Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FOOD *YUM*

So I have always thought I had a pretty good appetite. But nothing could have prepared me for the appetite this little baby has. Oh my goodness, I eat all day long. I am always so hungry. Let me break it down for you. During the work week, I usually start my morning off with a big glass of cranberry juice, by 7:00 or so I eat a little biscuit egg cheese sausage sandwich. Around 9:00-10:00 (depending on patient volume) I am eating a bag of cereal, or grapes or something snacky. Then of course lunch, sometimes left overs or sandwich and chips or whatever I can get my hands on! Then around 2:00 or 3:ish I am into the pretzel's and peanut butter. Or whatever sweets the Dr and I have stashed around the office, and by 6:00 (when I get off work) I am starving and ready for a huge dinner. By 7:00 or 7:30 I am ready for dessert, which here lately has been cookies and milk. ( And as a side note I must tell you my wonderful husband turned the fridge all the way up for me, because I was complaining my milk wasn't cold enough. He complains because now he gets brain freeze, when he grabs a gatorade, and the pink lemonade has ice forming on top of it. But he leaves it for me......cuz the milk is soooooo good cold like that!)
On the weekends, its not so much of a schedule, as just walking to the fridge almost every hour just to grab something to munch on! And trust me......yes we are feeling all of this in the checkbook! But hey, MY BABY IS HUNGRY!!!

1 comment:

vaddicks said...

You can come eat my food, it just sits there! I still can't keep anything down. My smoothie made a second showing last night! I was so sad!