Monday, July 28, 2008

WOW 23.4 weeks!

Time really is flying. I feel there are still so many things to do, and decisions to make. I am sure this will probably continue for the rest of my life....lol
Anyways, things have been going good. Feeling better and having better days. (for now) Still stretching quit a bit, and of course that gets uncomfortable, but absolutely a blessing. Of course our little man is growing and getting bigger and stronger. He has this obsession here lately with pushing on my pelvic bone. I try to move him around and sometimes he cooperates and others not so much. I look funny trying to walk when he is there. But still all in all, such a blessing. I am really at a point where I am able to enjoy my pregnancy.
Clint and I did decide on a name this weekend. He will be Cody James. I know this makes my Aunt Kathy happy, as the name Cody was her recommendation from the get go. I think its going to be a good name. Clint was insistent on it anyway, so not much choice after that! haha
Not a whole lot other going on. Trying to decide on things I need. What I want to use what I may not use. Getting together some baby shower gift ideas. So on and so on. I promise to try and get a new pic up as soon as I can. I am much bigger than 4 weeks ago!
Hope all is well with everyone!
XOXO

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Yea! I can't wait to meet little Cody. Call me!

kathy b. said...

Yep, I am happy! Oh, let Clint know....Cody will drive his daddy's tractor. Must learn to share, Clint.