Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Round Ligament Pains!!!!!

OMG! Let me just say...OUCH!!!!!! I am sitting here now wondering why round ligament pains have to hurt so bad and be so brutal! I have been having general ligament pains for a couple of months now. An ouch here or there when I cough, sneeze, get up or move suddenly. But starting 2 weeks ago, I had an attack on the right side of my stomach. It was early in the morning. Around 5:45, and they hit. I was crying the pain was so bad. Clint wasn't even sure he should go to work and leave me there at home. Well they lasted about 45 min. I called the doctor because at that time I was unsure what they were. They assured me round ligament pain. I have done research on it now and discovered your round ligaments can spasm. Which is exactly what mine did that morning. So okay I know now, and I can deal with this.....well let me tell you! Right now it is 12:00 (lunch) and I have been having severe round ligament pains since 5:00 this morning. They are on the left side this time and awful. They have been spasming all morning. Or should I say day so far. I have been putting warm packs on but its not helping in the least. And the more stretching my belly does the more the ligaments will pain me! AAAAAAAHHHHHH how am I going to make it through labor. Please God, make labor fast and about an hour or less of time! PLEASE! I wish I could explain this pain to you! I will definitely discuss it with my doctor next week when I see her! Ok well there is my complaining for the day!
Hope every one is well.

No comments: