Thursday, February 28, 2008

Teacher in the news in Houston

There is a teacher in the news in Houston, who has been caught treating children badly. She was teaching a kindergarten (LET ME REPEAT THAT...KINDERGARTEN) class and told the kids that she was "going to be mean to ya'll because ya'll are mean to me , and you are all stupid, God I swear" @!#$! She has currently been reassigned in the office for temporary while the superintendant undergoes the investigation. The kicker is she was suspended from school for a day in the past for slapping a child across the face!!! Am I the only one who feels this lady should be fired. Or at least reassigned to seniors in high school. These are our children. Little one who need to be taught. I don't think she should be put back in the elementary school with any children.

1 comment:

vaddicks said...

I had a sub. teacher in first grade tell us that we were all racist against niggers, and so she was going to treat us like one for the day. She got fired after that day! I will never forget it either. I didn't even know what that word really meant at the time, but the way she said it I knew it was bad. She also told us that we were worthless, and that we were never going to amount to anything...