Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Well Primaries Are Over

Ok, so yesterday was the primaries for the presidential election of 08'. I voted yesterday (obviously) and it was an experience. I have never voted in the primaries before. I really have not cared as much as I do know. It's kinda strange for me to have this new desire for politics. I never have paid much attention. And when I say politics I don't mean the fussing and fighting and arguing, but the search for our leaders of America.
Anyways, I am on a new hunt now. Huckabee didn't make it to be a nominee. =( So I am on to researching the others again. I think I know who I will pick based on the only options I have. My husband said we should just keep Bush in the White House because of who we have to choose from. I'm not so sure, I don't agree with him!
Maybe Huckabee will run again in 4 years.

No comments: