Thursday, June 5, 2008

16 week Dr. Appt

Well I am 16 weeks.
Went to the Dr. this morning. The appt took all of about 30 min. That included the blood work they did on me. She was testing my hemoglobin's for an iron deficiency. We will see how that comes out. We listened to the baby's heart beat. It was strong, and she said very good. She said I have only gained 2 lbs since my last visit, which she is ok with as long as I keep gaining. She said as long as the baby stays healthy her goal is for me to gain 20 lbs.
NO SONO done today. She said next visit we will do another sono and see if its a boy or a girl. Next appt is July 8......Is it July yet?
I will be almost 21 weeks by then.
Anyway it was a good visit, she said the baby and I were healthy. That's all I can ask for.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Yea for health! I had two sonos today. I'm sort of getting tired of them. Imagine that! O.K. 4 more weeks. That will be here b4 you know it!