Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Movements

19 weeks (tomorrow) Whew half way there!
Well I am now feeling the baby. I have been feeling movements for about 2 weeks now! It's the most wonderful thing. And very neat! Most of the time its mostly flutters and bubblies, but the other day it was like a thud. Just one but was really cool. Only 2 more weeks until I find out what the baby is! JULY 8! And I can't wait. I have so much to do! My sister-in-law Donna send home a whole bunch of stuff with her parents this last weekend. I have like 5 or 6 boxes of stuff I need to go through. Lot's of clothes and blankets and things. She collected a bunch of stuff from people she knew also. She sent Ryley's crib also. I need to get it out of the box and clean it up and make sure I can use it. There are a bunch of things that were in her garage so we moved to our garage and I need to go through outside and clean it all! But that should be fun, because its all baby stuff. So if you wonder what I'll be up to this weekend....wonder no more! lol There was one box of clothes I did go through and all these little 0-3mths clothing, and somehow it just makes it all seem so more real! Weird, but it was just different you know.
Things have been good. Getting bigger! I wish I had a new pic up. I will try to get one soon!
Hope all is well with everyone!
XOXO

No comments: