Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just have some pics to share




ok, so I have been hassled for pictures. So here are some. I really do need to try to be better about this. The first picture is me at 17 weeks. The second picture is me at 19 weeks. I just took it this morning. And the last picture is me this morning. Just thought I would give you all a smile! Does my face look like it might be getting fatter also? I don't know if you can tell from this pic, but I have been having awful acne problems with my pregnancy. More so than I have ever had. My makeup covers it pretty well in the morning, but don't come see me in the evening! haha
Anyways, my belly is definitely growing!!!! YEY!!! I just want a big healthy baby. But big in moderation not big! LOL

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Thanks for posting those! The acne should go away soon! I hope so