Friday, October 17, 2008

35 weeks

Well I went to the Dr. yesterday. Everything looks good she said. I am going every week now. She checked me to be sure I wasn't dialated, and said he is head down "and has assumed the position" she said he is right there. Christy said that means he is probably engaged. So he is ready. Just hoping he waits another 2 1/2 to 3 weeks! I didn't gain a single pound in 2 weeks, but my dr was ok with this. She said I have gained healthy throughout my pregnancy. So I am still at 121lbs. Which is great I think. I am battling real bad allergies right now. Had to go home sick Wednesday. (That was a first for me!!) She told me to take some claritin and keep it under control. She doesn't want me getting a sinus infection or anything while I am this far along.
On another note I had two friends hold a "photo shoot" for me on Wed afternoon. They are so good to me!!! I didn't have any "full body" pics of me while prego, all of them are just stomach shots. So they took a bunch! Here are just a few....



No comments: