Thursday, October 23, 2008

36 weeks

This mornings Dr. visit was real quick. She listened to the babies hear beat, which is good, and said we were healthy! I gained 2 lbs this last week!! I'm at 123.6lbs. Which means baby Cody is growing too. I have noticed him moving less. (NOT MUCH ROOM TO MOVE NOW) But just less active. He still has the active moments, but think he may have started a sleep pattern.?.? This week has been completely hectic and stressful and crazy for me. I have the ACS Relay For Life this weekend. And am trying to get everything finished and together for it. Plus trying to find some time to clean a little here or there before my baby shower next weekend. But it's hard after working all day, and making baby all day....sometimes I just need to go home and put my feet up and rest. Part of me feels guilty for that, the other part says, this is part of taking care of Cody. I just feel so blessed though, to have a job where I can work up until I have the baby, because my boss doesn't stress me out. I love being at work (unless I am tired because the days are getting longer LOL) . Don't get me wrong, it has its stressful days, but the stress I have is the stress I have put on myself.
I have to share with ya'll one of my little blessings I have noticed.....At 36 weeks I am still able to squat over a public toilet. I was concerned that by this point, that would not be possible, but I am still able to.....YES,.... God is good!

1 comment:

sunshine said...

Hi, Robyn! It was so good to see pictures of you. We've missed out on your entire pregnancy :( I knew you'd make an extremely cute expectant mother :) The big day will be here before you know it...and it will change your life forever. It's hard to put into words exactly. You'll see...it's a miracle. Try and get as much rest as you can. You'll need it :) I love you, sweet cousin!