Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update (sorry it has taken so long)

Hi there everyone. I am so sorry that I haven't been able to keep up. I have been so busy, and it seems its only going to get worse. I have no spare time from now (or should I say from 3 weeks back) until the 2nd weekend in November. And at that point....I may be having my little boy! Everyone keeps telling me they don't think I am going to last until November. Well I hope I do...just too much left going on!!!
Well my last Dr. visit was last Thurs., the 2nd. Everything was good. She said my weight (which is at 121 lbs) is just perfect, and baby sounds good, and test are coming back good, and things are right on track. It was a very quick, no fuss appointment. For my next one though, I think there may be some fussing. On Thursday night, Robyn had a little accident. I was walking down my dark hallway to the bedroom and tripped over Leaha and fell, right on my stomach. I hit pretty hard, and oh man did it hurt. I called my sister, because I knew she would be able to tell me what to do. (And she did) After calming me and talking me through, she said just to call my Dr. and see what she wanted me to do. Well she said I needed to go to the hospital, so they could monitor me. So Clint took me to the hospital. He was so amazing too. I just love him! So anyway, they monitored Cody and I for about an hour and half, maybe two hours, and we checked out ok. She said Cody seemed happy and in no distress. She said I was having some contractions, so she kept me a little longer to be sure there was no signs of pre-term labor, then sent me home. Well as far as these little contractions go.....let me just say they are stinking awful!!!!! I had not been having any, but starting .... well I guess yesterday has been the worst, the braxton hicks contractions have been in full force. LOVELY, let me just tell you. It's getting harder to make it through a full day of work, but so far I am making it.
Anyway, I go back to the Dr. next Thurs. the 16th. Hopefully I will get a chance to update that day!
Hope everyone is having a great day!!!
XOXO

No comments: