Friday, October 31, 2008

37 weeks!!!!!!

Went to the Dr. yesterday, and Mr. Cody is doing great. Causing mommy lots of pain and discomfort!!! I am 1 cm dilated!!!!! Which means he is getting ready. Wahoo! I am getting so excited. She said he is still in the head down position and engaged. So he is ready. She said next week when I go in we will talk about the possibility of inducing between 39 - 41 weeks. Depending on his size and everything. But I am not really worried about it. Something tells me I may not make it to 39 weeks. That is still 2 weeks away.
And let me just say I have some wonderful friends. Kari and Tammy came over last night to help me clean the house before my baby shower this Saturday. And man, when they say they are going to clean, they are serious about it. All the way to cleaning the dust off my walls!!!! My house smelt so good. I feel like I just watched them clean.....but was purely exhausted by the time they left. We didn't get to finish everything, because some one was rushing us. He was ready to come inside and rest a bit, and didn't want to do that with people in the house! ( go figure) But I am so appreciative to their help. I couldn't have possibly done the things they did for me!!!
So another busy weekend ahead, but after that hopefully I can find some time to try and relax a bit....if Cody lets me! As long as he waits though until at least next Mon he can come anytime he like after that. I can't believe I am getting so close. Before I know it I am going to have a baby!!!

No comments: