Monday, November 24, 2008

New to the Mommy bussiness!

First appologies are in order! For the not returning of phone calls, the lack of blogging and the no emailing! I am still trying to get use to things, and it seems this is at the bottom of the list to try to keep up with. My priorities have definitley changed. But be patient with me. I will get use to all this. I don't have pics yet. Partially because I haven't really taken any, I tend to rather keep him cozy and content, instead of trying to find my camera and disterbing him for a picture. And the othr part is.... I am doing all I can to type this now....when would I have time to download some pictures!!!! LOL
So much to learn at this point! We are good though. Cody and I are getting use to eachother and beginning to figure things out! (Of course with lots of help from Aunt Christy, and our Kari!) Ok, so I have to go....he is getting fussy and not too happy that mommy is on the computer. I promise more will come and pictures will be included. Aunt Christy is coming with G-pa this weekend, so maybe I can get some other things done!

No comments: