Sunday, November 30, 2008

So little time!



I keep telling myself I am going to get things going again with my blog. I feel like I am leaving people behing. My friends and family both through my blog and my myspace are just being left out and neglegted! Cody takes so much of my time though, there just arn't enough hours in the day...and I am sleeping less hours than I use too!!!!


We are doing well. We have adjusted to eachother and are learning eachother. I am starting to know what each cry means and what to do. He is such a good baby. God just continues to bless me each day! I keep thinking he is so perfect, and God shows me how much more perfect he can get. I have to say life is wonderful right now. There have been a couple times of restless nights when he stayed up crying all night long, but we got through them. It kills me not knowing what to do to make my precious angel happy, but I am learning. And that has only happened 2 or 3 times. For the most part he is wonderful.


I am having a problem with the pediatrician! I don't like him at all!!! Now I have to find another one that is in our network on our plan, and there is no one I can find that I think I would be happy with!!! I was even recommended to this one! So what do I do now??? I guess I will figure it out somehow! His circumcision looks good and is healing, and hes ambilical cord feel off a week ago, and so we are ok at this point. He does need to gain some weight. He was to gain 6 oz by today, so I need to find some where to get him weighed. I have been having problems breast feeding. He wasn't getting enough milk. Clint and I had to drive to Edna one night around 11:00 because he just kept crying because he was so hungry and there was nothing left for me to give him. Once I got him a bottle, and he ate all of it he was just content and happy. So now I am pumping and giving him that and having to still give him a bottle with formula. I am hating that I have to do that, but I have to feed my son, and make sure he is eating right! Everyone keeps telling me that I will produce what he needs, but so far it's not happening. Maybe it still will!?!?!




Here are some other pics. Will try to add them as I can. Taking them is hard. I just can't get the camera out when I need too! I will get better at that since I have a new camera to take awesome pictures!!!




No comments: