Friday, November 7, 2008

38 weeks

Well I guess I will start with my Dr. appt yesterday. We are both still healthy. I am still at a 1!!! No further progress made in the last week! Dr went ahead and scheduled me for next week. Said if I haven't had him by next week then at that appointment we will need to go ahead and schedule for me to be induced. She doesn't want me to go past 40 weeks. And I don't want to either. At that point other health risk become involved. So please pray for us on that. I really would prefer to have him come when he is ready and not be induced. Hopefully he will come within this next week.

I have so much more to tell you about. My baby shower I will get something posted on. I also need to tell you how wonderful Tammy Atkinson, and Kari Hayden are too me, and how they continue to spoil me. And about how Jason and Kari both couldn't be more wonderful people! So I will get all that info to ya'll but right now I am just so busy!

No comments: