Thursday, March 27, 2008

Paranoid Preggo?

I have told myself and told myself, "You will not be a crazy paranoid pregnant woman!" Well I guess I am not crazy paranoid, but I am paranoid, I am already driving myself crazy! ((My sister would already be annoyed with me for sure!))
It's just that I keep wondering with every little pain or tick if everything is ok. Or if I can eat this or eat that. If I should do this or that. Should I not be doing this? I was hoping I could be one of those cool, calm, and collected pregnant woman that just sit back and enjoy! That's how I would prefer it. I need to just get out of my head. (easier said than done!) This is when I begin to really hate the analytical part in me.
Anyways...the nausea has really been kicking my butt this morning. Absolutely NO appetite. I made breakfast and threw it in the trash. I'm just yuck feeling. I brought some dry cereal to work, hopefully I can get myself to munch on that a little.

No comments: