Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So far

Well tomorrow I will be 5 weeks. No real morning sickness yet. Which is a mixed blessing. They say morning sickness means nothing more than a healthy pregnancy. But people who don't get morning sickness still have healthy pregnancy and babies. I have been fighting to eat lately. I'm hungry, but when I get to eating I don't have an appetite for what is in front of me. Or if I am at home nothing in the house seems edible for me!! Not all the time, but quite a bit. I just force myself to eat something. My stomach area is still bothersome, or should I say uncomfortable. I am trying to change my diet and habits. I want to be more healthy. I am concerned about what I drink though. When at home I am a big water person. Which is good for you, but I read an article yesterday about how it may not be safe to drink tap water while pregnant. Well we have well water, but just the same what about the chemicals all the farmers around us use. I am sure that can get into my well. I haven't decided what to do about this. I can't afford a water cooler at home, bottle water will probably get very expensive. Anyone have any thoughts or advice I would appreciate your thoughts. Or anything you drink while pregnant. I have to have liquid at all times. I have completely cut caffeine since last week. I am doing pretty well with that.

In other news....this weekend I am going to Bastrop to see my memaw and papaw. It's only 2 hours away (so much closer) They are camping for the week. Hopefully Aunt Kathy, Christy and the boys will come also, and I can see them.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments: